1. A documentary on Stalin. The documentary, not his policies.
3. Kanye West on Ellen. Anytime someone wants to change the world, and improve peoples' lives with a line of clothing, that's pretty good.
4. NBA on TNT.
5. Misery, which I've never seen before.
6. Colors, which I've seen too often, but it's been a while. Pac Man, we're gonna get you now. Okay. That's enough. That's not Rocket! That's not Rocket! Okay. Seriously, that's it.
7. Charlie Rose.
8. Messi on Youtube. Maradona on Youtube. Anything Argentinean on Youtube.
9. Ancient Aliens, Antarctica...works for me.
10. Back to Colors. Sean Penn, too cool as a punk cop. Don Cheadle, too cool as Rocket. Damon Wayans, too cool as a misunderstood guy wearing a diaper, dancing in a department store.
11. Trump, Hillary...the greatest debates yet to come.
12. Pardon the Interruption.
13. Anderson Cooper.
14. I was reachin' for my pants, man. Okay, that's it. Directed by Dennis Hopper. Featuring Robert Duvall. Coming to a stage near you, starring Tracy Morgan as the old, savvy cop, Nathan Lane, as the young punk cop and Zac Efron as Rocket. Possibly Seth Rogen as Frog. Or Jonah Hill. No, no. Joaquin Phoenix. John C. Reilly, egh, too tall. Whatever. They'd more than likely turn it down b/c this is quite literally the worst idea anyone has ever had...Somewhere in the middle of the play Tracy announces to Nathan, "Wait, wait. I'm gonna play the young punk cop and you're gonna play the older, savvy cop." They switch roles. The audience has no objection. As the play ends, Tracy exclaims, "Thank God I read the script ahead of time. Where's the part where I tell the story about the cows and bulls?"