The Top 5 Comeback Teams for World Cup 2022
4. United States
1. Italy will obviously be back. The four-time World Cup champs are simply going through some creative changes.
2. Holland will always be a contender and got unlucky for World Cup 2018.
3. Chile might lose some firepower but if they can stay in tact from the 2015 and 2016 Copa America championships (and at least have a good turnover to the next crop of players) they should be a salient force to reckon with.
4. The United States is constantly knocking on the door of greatness, and with its new coaching change they could be a sop-notch program worldwide.
5. Cameroon has the potential to do great things on a grand stage, and they seem to be waiting for the perfect generation of players to re-inact the great World Cup run of 1990.